Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I Made Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake for Mommy's Birthday

     Last Monday, it was my mother's birthday. I decided to bake a cookie cake because I remembered that my mom requested me to make some cookie cake. I searched some recipe. When I finished doing it, I let my family taste it and they told me it was good. Here is the recipe:

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
Ingredients:
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
3/4 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate miniatures

Directions:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9'' square pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients. Dough will be thick and look like it's not coming together but it will. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Press dough into prepared pan and bake for 16-20 minutes or until he edges just start to turn brown. Let cookie cool completely in pan.

3 comments:

  1. It was yummy. Just right for my taste, not too sweet. Thank you, my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete