Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ouch!

One day, my brother has a basketball training in Rizal High School.

My father used the motorcycle of my uncle to bring my brother to his basketball training. When my brother was going off the motorcycle, accidentally he was burned by motorcycle combustion pipe (tambutso).





The wound of my brother.


My father was cleaning the wound and he said (Arrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-Ang initttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt)

After cleaning his wound he watch Pokemon in our computer.

3 comments:

  1. oh no kuya... get well soon and excited to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay naku, Jerby. Oh no, talaga. Buti na lang it was not that serious pero sugat pa rin. Dumadami ang piso at limang piso ni kuya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ok lang ang piso at limang piso wag lang 50 100 at 200 kasi malaki laki na hyun... hehhe

    ReplyDelete